We went to India to find their wonderful “handloom” fabric, the specialists in this technique. To limit its carbon footprint, Celia was also made in India. Our Celia shirt has been made with a beautiful hand-woven cotton, very soft and light. The hand cloth is specially woven in India to replicate the traditional effect of shirts from the early 20th century. It is woven by hand in the traditional way with uneven threads, which gives it a textured and irregular appearance so particular that it gives it all its charm.
– 100% cotton.
– Machine wash maximum at 30ºC.
– Do not use dryer.
– Iron carefully at medium temperature.
– Made in India.
– Free domestic (Spain) shipping.
– International shipping NOT included.
– The shipping cost will appear on the payment page.
– We offer free shipping, check the minimum order:
Check the details.