NORSE PROJECTS jacket FREDERIK
Polartec® pioneered the development of high-performance fabrics and synthetic fiber insulation. Famous for inventing the synthetic fleece in 1981, Polartec® continues to innovate, ticking over any condition. This fleece uses 100% recycled polyester fibers.
Norse Projects reviews the original graphic identity of the brand and the main references in this capsule of the Tab series. Celebrating Norse heritage, while acknowledging the original military reference, the white label from the early years of Norse Projects has been revamped with a clean, industrial design.
– 100% recycled polyester.
– 197 GSM.
– Mesh lining 100% nylon.
– Relaxed fit.
– Wash inside out cold or max. 30 ° C.
– Wash with similar colors.
– Do not iron.
– Free domestic (Spain) shipping.
– International shipping NOT included.
– The shipping cost will appear on the payment page.
– We offer free shipping, check the minimum order:
– Check the details.