The first reference to chinos dates back to 1898 when the US military was stationed in the Philippines during the Spanish-American War. The original design came with tapered legs without pleats or pockets to preserve the fabric; creating a more aerodynamic fit that has endured over time. After World War II, returning soldiers began wearing the plain-fronted pants, which made Chinese pants a common sight on campuses, and the college would return to class after service. Since then, chinos have defined the aesthetics of the East Coast, the Ivy League, and Hollywood soon followed, leading a generation to define chinos as a symbol of effortless American style.
– Button fly.
– Machine wash cold or max. 30°C.
– Iron at a gentle temperature.
– Do not use dryer.
– Made in Turkey.
– Free domestic (Spain) shipping.
– International shipping NOT included.
– The shipping cost will appear on the payment page.
– We offer free shipping, check the minimum order:
Check the details.