NORSE PROJECTS jersey VERNER
Originally from Brittany (France), the ‘Breton Stripes’ were introduced on March 27, 1858 and became a work garment for sailors, fishermen and the uniform of the French Navy. Traditionally there are 21 stripes on a Breton-style sweater, one for each of Napoleon’s victories. The classic design has withstood the test of time becoming a true wardrobe staple in its many performances.
– 100% Italian combed cotton yarn.
– Italian yarn.
– Hand wash in cold water and delicate clothing products.
– Absorb moisture with a towel and let dry horizontally.
– Made in Italy.
– Free domestic (Spain) shipping.
– International shipping NOT included.
– The shipping cost will appear on the payment page.
– We offer free shipping, check the minimum order:
– Check the details.
(*) Long inner seam.
(**) Back length.