ANECDOTE | EMILY jacket
Jacquard fabric is a technique that gives the garment a plush and structured look and at the same time soft and fluffy.
It is a versatile garment for use as a knitted cardigan in winter or as an outer jacket in spring.
– Italian thread.
– 57% wool, 25% angora, 17% polyamide and 1% elastane.
– Manufactured: Barcelona.
– Delicate garment.
– Hand wash in cold water and inside out.
– Do not use a dryer.
– Let dry horizontally in the shade.
– Very soft ironing temperature.
– Shipping NOT included.
– Check our shipping rates and delivery times.
Sleeve: long sleeve interior stitching.