– 95% Tencel™ lyocell, 5% elastane.
– Hand or machine wash max. 30°C.
– Made in Portugal.
– Ethicallly made: carried out in better working conditions with decent wages, without child labor, employment of free choice and respect for the environment.
– Soft and Breathable: TENCEL™ is softer, more breathable and more absorbent than cotton because it is composed of very small fibers. The end result feels like something more like silk than cotton, which is definitely a good thing.
– PETA “Vegan Approved”: The PETA “Vegan Approved” logo indicates that the product is cruelty free and does not contain animal products or by-products.
– CO2 emissions: 0.19kg. prevented
– Water: 79 liters prevented.
– Chemicals: 139 grams prevented.
(*) For more detailed information click “Organic Basics: Environmental Impact Index “
– Free domestic (Spain) shipping.
– International shipping NOT included.
– The shipping cost will appear on the payment page.
– We offer free shipping, check the minimum order:
Check the details.
|XS||65A, 65B||30A, 30B||80A, 80B|
|S||70A, 70B||32A, 32B||85A, 85B|
|M||75A, 75B||34A, 34B||90A, 90B|
|L||80A, 80B||36A, 36B||95A, 95B|
|XL||85A, 85B||38A, 38B||100A, 100B|
Between sizes and more than 170 cm? Size up.
Between sizes and less than 170 cm? Size down.